Irishman bridge

Irishman covered bridge, was situated on East Feree Road, north of the Idle Creek Golf Course, Terre Haute, Vigo, Indiana.

It was built in 1845, using modified Queen Post construction, by C. W. Bishop, has a span of 75 feet and crossed Honey Creek.

In 1971, it was moved to Fowler Park, also in Terre Haute, where it now crosses a branch of the W. Keith Ruble Lake.

Advertisements