Jeffries Ford bridge

Jeffries Ford covered bridge, was situated on CR 150 East, 2 miles southwest of Bridgeton, Parke County, Indiana.

It was built in 1915, using a double span Burr Arch construction, by Joseph A. Britton, with a span of 204 feet and crossing Big Raccoon Creek.

The Jeffries Ford Covered Bridge was destroyed by arson on April 2, 2002.

It has since been replaced by a modern concrete bridge.