Phillips bridge

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Phillips covered bridge, is situated at the junction of CR 450 West at CR 40 North, near Rockville, in Parke County, Indiana.

It was originally built in 1909, using King Post construction, by J.A. Britton, with a span of just 43 feet and crossing Big Pond Creek.

This is the only covered bridge in Parke County that is not of Burr Arch construction.