NO Pictures Yet, check back again!
Scipio covered bridge, is situated on CR 575W, at north edge of Scipio, Jennings County, Indiana.
It was built in 1886, using Howe Truss construction, by Smith Bridge Co. of Toledo, Ohio, has a span of 124 feet, and crosses Sand Creek.
Rehabilitated 1984. A new bridge has been built, bypassing the old bridge, and in 2015, the old one was renovated and reopened to light traffic.