Catlin bridge

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Catlin covered bridge, is situated at the Parke County Golf Club, north of Rockville, in Parke County, Indiana, where it crosses Bill Diddle Creek. It was originally located at Catlin, but was moved here in 1961.

It was originally built in 1907, at Catlin, using Burr Arch construction, by Clark McDaniel, with a span of just 54 feet.