NO Pictures Yet, check back again!
Norris Ford covered bridge, is situated on CR 300 North, northeast of Rushville, Rush County, Indiana.
It was built in 1916, using Covered Burr Arch Truss construction, by E.L. Kennedy, has a span of 147 feet, and crosses over Big Flat Rock River.
This is the next to last bridge constructed by the Kennedy family. It does not feature the trademark scrolls and brackets found on earlier Kennedy spans. They were Victorian styling that was considered to be out of vogue by the early 20th century.