NO Pictures Yet, check back again!
Guilford covered bridge, is situated by SR 1, Guilford, Dearborn County, Indiana.
It was built in 1879, using Burr Arch Truss construction, by Archibald M. Kennedy & Sons of Rushville, has a span of 119 feet, originally situated at Yorkridge Road, but is now over East Fork Tanners Creek within Guilford Covered Bridge Park.
Modified c.1900 to handle heavy loads from coal mines; one of two covered bridges with sprinkler system.
Relocated to park in 1960; damaged by arson 1993; rehabilitated 1997.