NO Pictures Yet, check back again!
Bell’s Ford covered bridge, is situated at next to State Road 258, west of Seymour, in Jackson County, Indiana.
It was built in 1875, using a Covered Post Through Truss construction, by McNairy Claflen & Co of Cleveland, Ohio, has a span of 325 feet, and crosses East Fork White River.
Only one section currently is still standing. The other section collapsed into the river. The essential parts of this bridge (wrought iron rods and cast iron fittings) are all in storage. Most of the original wood was rotted or destroyed in the collapse.
Only post truss covered bridge in the world.