Leatherwood Station bridge

Leatherwood Station covered bridge, is situated at Billie Creek Village, east of Rockville, Parke County, Indiana.

It was built in 1899, by Joseph A. Britton, using Burr Arch construction, with a span of 72 feet. The original location was Leatherwood Creek, southwest of Bloomingdale. It was later moved to Billie Creek Village, east of Rockville, and now crosses Williams Creek, there.

Advertisements