Traders Point bridge

Traders Point covered bridge, was originally located on 86th St. near the town of Traders Point, Marion County, Indiana.

It was built in 1876, using Howe Through Truss construction, by Josiah Durfee, has a span of 88 feet and crossed Fishback Creek.

Was later relocated to a Brown Estates, and is now unused. It was reported to be the last covered bridge in the county.

Advertisements