Williams bridge

Williams covered bridge, is situated on Huron & Williams Roads, Lawrence County, Indiana.

It was built in 1884, using a covered Howe Through Truss construction, by Joseph J. Daniels, has a span of 376 feet and crosses East Fork White River.

It was the longest 2-span covered bridge in Indiana still open to traffic. Now open to pedestrians only, closed to traffic on September 20, 2010, rehabilitated in 2012.